What's New in Community?
Community Release 2.3
Summary of Changes
Community release 2.3 contains the following new features and improvements:
Patient Care Screen
Display - Multiple visit Interventions for a patient now display together as one item.
Next Due Date - The issue with an InterventionNext Due Date not displaying correctly has now been addressed.
Until date - When you update an existing single visit Intervention and select either Daily or Weekly, the Until date is now removed and must be entered if required.
Patient Availability Message - The issue of a 'Patient Availability' message displaying when an Intervention is allocated has been addressed.
Community v2.2 introduces the following updates:
- Patient Care Screen - Timeline Tab - The Timeline tab is now available in the Patient Care screen, allowing you to easily view all events within the patient's care record. See Timeline Tab for details.
- Caseload Management - Appointment Details Pane - The Appointment details pane is now available within the Caseload Management screen, allowing you to quickly view important information relating to interventions on the Caseload Management screen. See Accessing the Appointment Details Pane for details.
- Reports - The Reports screen is now available from the Home screen, allowing you to access a range of reports within Vision Community. See Reports - Overview for details.
Download your Caseload for Offline Working
You can now download your individual caseload and use the Community app while offline.
You can now attach files to a patient's care record, for example, images and word documents.See Timeline Tab for details.
Internal identifiers unique to each:
Quote any internal identifier to Cegedim Healthcare Solutions support to allow them to quickly deal with your query:
have been introduced to Community.
Record Individual Baseline Observations
You can now easily record individual Baseline Observations through the Nursing Assessment form.
Patient Care Screen
The Patient Care screen replaces the Episode of Care screen and the Patient Summary screen.
The Patient Care screen now contains a full record of each active patient within the Community app, see Patient Care.
Record Contact from Individual Caseload Screen
You can now record contact on an intervention through the Individual Caseload screen.
Active Patients Screen
The Active Patients screen provides you with a fully populated list of:
- Patients with an active Patient Care record in the Community app.
- Patients who have been discharged within the last 3 months from the Community app.
The Master Rota has been remodeled. User with service management rights can now create a recurring rota for their staff with greater ease.See Master Rota - Overview for details.