Discharging a Patient & Resolving Patient Care
When a patient no longer requires the care of the Community nursing team, they must be discharged from the Community app and their Patient Care screen must be resolved.
To do so:
- Select the Discharge Patient button .
- The Resolve Patient Care screen displays.
- Select an Outcome of Patient Care.
- Care Complete
- Community Nursing Care Suspended/Transfered
- Discharged to Other professional/Service
- Patient Died
- Incomplete - Declined Further Care
- Enter any additional text.
- Tick the box confirming that the data entered is correct at the time of referral.
- Select the Submit button.
- The Patient Care screen is resolved and the patient is discharged from the Community app.
After a patient is discharged from the Community app, details of their discharge are available in the Referrals tab within the Patient Care screen.