Accepting a Referral
When a referral is received, it can be accepted by a member of the Community nursing team with sufficient rights.
To accept a referral:
- From the Referral Inbox , select the required referral.
- Review the referral details and add any notes if necessary, see Adding a Note to a Referral.
- In the Approval section, change the status to Accept.
- Next choose the required Care Type
- Select the box to confirm that the data entered is correct at the time of referral.
- Select Submit.
- The referral is now accepted and is transferred to the Caseload Management screen where it can be assigned to a member of the Community nursing team. See Assigning an Intervention.