Rejecting a Referral
When a referral is received, it can be rejected by a member of the Community nursing team with sufficient rights or re-reffered to a Community district you have a sharing agreement with. See Re-referring to another Community District.
To reject a referral:
- From the Referral Inbox, select the required referral.
- Review the referral details.
- In the Approval section, change the status to Reject.
- Next choose the Reason for Rejection.
- Inappropriate referral
- Select the box to confirm that the data entered is correct at the time of referral.
- Select Submit.
- The referral is now rejected.