To add a shift:
- Locate the staff member that you wish to set the new shift for on the screen.
- Select the date you wish to schedule their shift for, the date will be displayed in blue.
- Select the Add shift button .
- Choose the timespan that you wish to set the shift for. If the required timespan you wish to set the new shift for is not provided, see Setting Custom Shifts / Setting New Shifts.
- The shift is now set. You can now assign interventions to the staff member you have added the shift for. See Assigning an Intervention.
Note - Multiple shifts can be set for multiple staff members by holding the CTRL key on your keyboard and following the process outlined above.
Note - If you have set any custom shifts, these will be the only shifts available to you when adding a new shift.
Note - If you have not set any custom shifts, the default shifts available when adding a shift are: 08:00 - 16:30, 08:30 - 17:00 and 09:30 - 18:00.