To add shifts through the Shift Management screen, you must set up the shifts in the Shifts Setup screen. See Setting Up Shifts.
After you have set the required shifts:
- Locate the staff member that you wish to set the shift for.
- Select the date(s) you wish to schedule their shift for.
- Select the Add new shift .The shifts that you have set in the Shifts Setup screen are pulled through and available to be selected.
- Choose the desired shift. If the desired shift is not available or you wish to modify the shifts capacity, select Set new shift , see Setting New Shifts, Modifying Shift Capacity.
- The shift is now set. You can now assign interventions to the staff member. See Assigning Interventions.
- Multiple shifts can be set for multiple staff members by holding the CTRL key on your keyboard and following the process outlined above.