What's New in Community?
Community v2.2 - March 2020
Vision Community 2.2 introduces the following updates:
- Patient Care Screen - Timeline Tab - The Timeline tab is now available in the Patient Care screen, allowing you to easily view all events within the patient's care record. See Timeline Tab - Overview.
- Caseload Management - Appointment Details Pane - The Appointment details pane is now available within the Caseload Management screen, allowing you to quickly view important information relating to interventions on the Caseload Management screen. See Appointment Details Pane
- Reports - The Reports screen is now available from the Home screen, allowing you to access a range of reports within Vision Community. See Reports - Overview.
You can now download your individual caseload and use the Community app while offline. See Downloading your Individual Caseload.
You can now attach files to a patient's care record, eg. images, word documents, etc. See Timeline Tab
Internal identifiers unique to each:
have been introduced to Community.
Quote any internal identifier to Vision support to allow them to quickly deal with your query.
You can now easily record individual Baseline Observations through the Nursing Assessment form. See Recording Data - Nursing Assessment Form.
The Patient Care screen replaces the Episode of Care screen and the Patient Summary screen.
The Patient Care screen now contains a full record of each active patient within the Community app, see Patient Care - Overview.
You can now record contact on an intervention through the Individual Caseload screen.
The Active Patients screen provides you with a fully populated list of:
- Patients with an active Patient Care record in the Community app.
- Patients who have been discharged within the last 3 months from the Community app.
See Reports - Overview.