Overview of Processing Messages
Messages must be completed before they can be archived.
To be completed, a message must be:
- Assigned to a patient, if required see Assigning a Patient.
- Allocated to a member of staff, if required see Allocating a Message.
- Marked as Read, if required see Marking Messages as Read.
- Filed to a patient record where appropriate or marked as filed, if required see Filing
- Allocated an Action, if required, see Adding an Action to a Message or, if no action is required, mark the message as complete using Mark as Complete
You have the option to either:
- Double click on a message, to be guided through all the outstanding steps required, or
- If you only want to perform one of these functions, right click and select from the offered menu.