How do I book an appointment?
To book an appointment:
- Log in to www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk in the usual way and select the language you require.
- Select My Appointments, and the Appointment screen is displayed showing any appointments you have already booked.
- To book a new appointment, click +Add New Appointment.
- The Available Appointments screen is displayed, showing all available appointments within the next two weeks at the bottom of the screen.
- To fine tune the appointments displayed, select your appointment preferences from the available choices:
- Select Search.
- The slots matching your request are displayed, select the appointment you require and select Book.
- The Confirm your booking screen is displayed. Check the details carefully and enter a Reason for the appointment if required. If the appointment you have selected is a Travel Clinic appointment, choose the country you are visiting.
- Select Confirm to book the appointment.
- The Appointment Booked Successfully screen is displayed along with your appointment details.
- (Optional) Select Save to Calendar to save the details to your electronic calendar.
- (Optional) Select Print to print your appointment details.
If your practice has enabled reminder emails, you will receive a reminder email before your appointment is due. If your appointment booking fails, the "Your booking was not successful, there was an error while attempting to book your chosen appointment" message is displayed. Please read the message and act as directed.
Note - To print this topic select the Print button in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.
Copyright © 2019