How do I order a prescription?
Remember - This facility needs to be enabled by your surgery before you can use it.
To request a repeat prescription:
- Log in to www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk in the usual way.
- Select My Prescriptions .
- Under Request New Prescriptions, tick the medications you want to order.
- Add a free text message if required and then select Request .
- The Confirm Your Request screen is displayed.
- Check the items you have ordered and add a message if required (max 1000 characters) and if enabled by your surgery.
Note - Messages added to the request may be viewed by non-clinical staff.
- Select Confirm to send your request to your GP Practice.
- When successfully delivered, select Log out to exit My Health Online.
Please Note - Your prescription processing is handled by your GP Surgery and should be collected in the usual way.
Contact your GP practice if you cannot order the repeat prescription you need.
Note - To print this topic select the Print button in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.
Copyright © 2019