I've forgotten my password - What do I do?
If you have forgotten your password:
- From My Health Online - Login, select Forgotten password?
- Enter your Username and select Reset password.
- An email is sent to your email address with a link to enable you to reset your password.
Important - The Password Reset link expires in 24 hours.
- Select the Password reset link in the email and the Account Recovery page is displayed. Add the following to reset your password:
- New password - Type a new password, it must contain at least 1 lower case, 1 upper case and 1 number (Minimum 8 characters).
- Confirm password - Re-type the new password to confirm.
- Select Reset password. Your password has now been changed and can be used to log into My Health Online.
Note - To print this topic select the Print button in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.
Copyright © 2019