How do I Migrate from Myvisiononline (My Vision Online) to Patient Services?
The website your practice uses for online patient services is changing. When your practice switches to the new service, you are prompted to migrate from www.myvisiononline.co.uk to the new service, www.patient-services.co.uk.
To migrate to Patient Services:
- When you login to www.myvisiononline.co.uk you are asked to enter your Practice ID, or select Search to find it, and select Submit.
- The Sign In screen is displayed, enter your existing username and password and select Sign In.
- Once your GP Practice is ready, the 'your practice has moved' message is displayed, select here to continue.
- The Migration screen is displayed, enter your existing password again and select Next.
- The Account Details screen is displayed, and needs to be completed:
- Username - you can reuse your old username, (providing it meets the criteria displayed on screen), but if this has already been used by someone else you will have to create a new one, that is unique to you, suggestions are displayed should you want to use them.
- Password - Type a new password, this must be a minimum of 8 characters containing at least one character from three of the following four character types: Uppercase letter, lowercase letter, a number or a symbol.
- Confirm Password - Retype the new password to confirm.
- Select Confirm to create your account.
If you have tried the above and you are still having technical issues, use the Contact Website Support link at the bottom of the screen.
See Video Tutorial - Migrating to Patient Services for further details