How do I Request Repeat Prescriptions?
Note - This functionality is only available if your GP Surgery has enabled it.
To request a repeat prescription:
- Log in to www.patient-services.co.uk in the usual way.
- Select My Prescriptions .
- Under Request New Prescriptions - Available Repeat Prescription, tick the medications you want to order.
- Select Request .
- The Confirm Your Request screen is displayed.
- Check the items you have ordered and add a message if required (max 1000 characters) and if enabled by your surgery. Please be aware, messages added to a request may be viewed by non-clinical staff.
- Select Confirm to send your request to your GP Practice.
- Once the request successful message is displayed, select Sign Out to exit Patient Services.
Please contact your GP practice if you cannot order the repeat prescription you need.
Please Note - Your prescription processing is handled by your GP Surgery and should be collected in the usual way.
Note - To print this topic select the Print button in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.