What do I do when my child reaches 16?
If you have registered a child using your email address, when they reach the age to take control of their own online patient services:
- Log in to their Patient Services account using their existing username and select My Account.
- Select Change Email Address.
- The Change Email Address screen is displayed:
Complete as follows:
- Email - Enter the young person's email address
- Confirm Email - Enter the young person's email address a second time
- Password - Enter your existing Patient Services password
You are prompted: "Please verify your email address by clicking the link we have emailed to you"
Check your email account and select the link in the email to verify the email address change.
The Patient Services Email Verification screen is displayed confirming verification.
- Your young person should now change their password, see How do I reset my password? for details.
Copyright © INPS Ltd