- Patient's Appointments - A view of all the patient's appointments, history and appointment management options.
See - Patient's Appointments View.
- Clinicians List - View all booked appointments and free slots for a single clinician/clinic on a selected date.
See - Clinicians List Overview.
- Reception - A view of all the selected clinician's appointments by session.
See - Reception View.
- Clipboard - Appointments that have been moved to the clipboard for rescheduling.
See - Clipboard Overview.
- Special Bookings - A view of all appointments for unregistered patients or non-patient related bookings.
See - Special Bookings View.
The view buttons are at the top of the screen and visible at all times. Press the button for the view you want to access.
In the Reception view, double click the slot to book the patient in.
See - Check Patient in.
In the Reception view use the View dropdown to choose which clinicians you want to view.
In the Patient's Appointment, Special Booking and Clipboard view, use the filters in the Book an Appointment section.
Yes - you can make an appointment for someone who is not registered.
See - Making a Special Booking.
You can search by surname, forename and date of birth combinations.
Advanced search lets you search by address, postcode and NHS/CHI Number.
See - Select a Patient.
A special booking is identified with a star between the patient name and the appointment time.
Yes - you can change the slot type in the Clinician List and Reception views for single or multiple appointments.
See - Change Slot Types.
Patient Appointments Queries
This is displayed in the appointment booking form.
See - Appointment Booking Form.
Moving and Cancelling Appointments
Select the appointment and click the Cancel Appointment button.
See - Cancel an Appointment.
Yes - users with Administration rights can hold and release slots.
See - Holding Slots.
If you cannot see appointment slots past a specific date it will be because your appointment books have not been extended that far ahead.
Please see your appointments administrator for further information.
The Shared Appointments allows you to filter your view using the dropdown filters, check the options you have ticked.
This is all done in the Vision 3 instance.
See - Vision 3 Appointments.