Home Screen Overview
Vision Shared Appointments Home screen.
From here you can:
- Return to Clinical Portal menu.
- Select / Deselect Patients.See Select a Patient for more information.
- Access the different Appointment views.
- Set Call Display settings.See Call Display for more information.
- Print Appointment reports.See Print Full Appointment List for more information.
- Print Emergency Evacuation report.See Print Evacuation Report for more information.
Vision Shared Appointments Overview
Patient's Appointments - Displays the appointments booked for the patient, you can also book new appointments and manage existing bookings.See Patient's Appointments View for more information.
Clinician List - Displays appointments by clinician/clinic including appointment comments.See Clinicians List Overview for more information.
Reception - Displays multiple clinician/clinic books.See Reception View for more information.
Clipboard - Allows you to move bookings, the number in brackets indicates the count of appointments on the clipboard.See Clipboard Overview for more information.
Special Bookings - Allows you to book appointments for temporary/non-registered patients or 3rd parties.See Special Bookings View for more information.
Evacuation Report - Prints the emergency evacuation report.See Print Evacuation Report for more information.
Print - Displays the Print Full Appointment List screen allowing you to specify which data to include and exclude in the printed list of appointments.See Print Full Appointment List for more information.
When a patient is selected, the Patient's Appointments view displays by default.