Print Full Appointment List
The Print Full Appointment List allows you to print a list of all appointments using filters.
- Select the Print button at the top right of the Appointments window.
Print Full Appointment List options displays.
- In the Date/time range boxes, specify the start and end date/time ranges.
The calendars can be used to select dates.Note - The maximum date range you can enter is 3 days.
- Tick the boxes to select the report criteria:
Note - At least one box must be ticked.
- Slot type description
- Patient name
- Patient home telephone number
- Special booking description (if applicable)
- Appointment comments
- SelectPrint, and choose a printer.
- Select Print to print the appointment list.
Please select the sample report to view:
The list also includes Events, such as holidays or staff meetings, which have been set up in Vision 3.
For example, if an event with the option Mark slots as unavailable is used to block slots, the printout will show the start and end times of this event:
If an event with the option Mark slots as available is used, the printout will show each slot and the event details.