If you have a compatible Call Display this can be used alongside Shared Appointments.
- From the Home screen, select the Settings button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Clinician or Clinic you wish to configure:
The call display settings can be configured as follows:
- Clinician/Clinic - Select as required.
- Display text - The Appointment book name displays. This can be changed as required, for example, the exact room name.
The text can be centred or left aligned.
- Disable call display - Turns off call display.
- Preview - Shows the text that will display.
- Confirm settings before calling in each patient - Tick this box to review and confirm these settings before calling each patient.
If this is unticked, every time a clinician logs in to appointments and calls the first patient into consultation, the 'Call Display - User Options' displays automatically.
- Select OK to save.
See Disable Appointments Call Display for more information.
Note – To print this topic select Print in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.