Manage Events and Public Holidays
Events can be added to an individual book owner or globally as a public holiday.
Add an Event to a Book Owner
To add a new event, for example, meeting.
- From the main menu, choose Books > Events.
The events pop-up displays.
- From the drop-down list, choose the Owner.
Any previously added events display.
- Select the Add button.
The Add event pop-up displays.
- Enter the event Start date and time, followed by the End date and time.
- Enter a free text description, for example, federation meeting.
- Select the option to either Mark slots as Unavailable or Delete Slots.
Note - We do not recommend you leave slots available, as this enables appointments to be booked.
- Select OK to save.
Add Public Holiday
Go to Appointments > Books > Events.
The Events pop-up displays.
In the Public Holidays area select Add.
The Calender pop-up displays.
- Use arrows to navigate the months, highlight the appropriate date and select OK.
- Continue this process until you have added all the required dates.
- To add the dates, check the All box and select Create Events.
The event Public Holiday is added to each book owner’s events.
- Alternatively, highlight only the dates you wish to add and select Create Events.
Select Close to exit.
Delete a Public Holiday
- Go to Appointments > Books > Events.
- Highlight the Public Holiday(s) you want to delete.
- Select Remove.
The view refreshes and the date(s) is removed from the list.
- To remove the public holiday from a book owner; select the book owner, highlight the public holiday and select Delete.
Repeat the process for each owner.
- Select Close to exit.