Making Changes to the Reception or Book View
Appointment Maintenance Functions are detailed below:
Edit Single Slot
Simply right click on an appointment slot and choose:
Insert Slot - this allows you to insert slot(s).
Remove Slot - this option removes the slot completely.
Not Available - this makes the slot unavailable.
Allow Booking - this releases an unavailable slot.
Multiple Slot Options
By using the control key and highlighting multiple slots you can right click and choose:
Make Unavailable - as above.
Allow Booking - as above.
Remove Slots - as above.
Hold Slots - this option holds slots.
Release Held Slots - this option releases held slots.
Change Slot Type - this allows you to change the slot type.
To insert sessions:
- Select the Show Session List button.
- Select the All box to display all sessions.
- Drag the required session from the Session list to the book owner on the Reception view.
The confirm details window displays.
- Optionally, update the Session Start Time.
- Select OK to add.
To remove sessions:
- Highlight the session heading.
- Right click and choose Remove Session.
- If the session contains appointments, an alert displays:
- Select Yes or No, depending on whether you want to re-schedule the appointments or not.
Insert a Column
To insert a column and choose a book owner:
From the Reception view, select Views > Add Column.Note - The new column is inserted to the right of the column selected and puts the heading; None at the top.
To select an owner for the new column, right click on the heading None and choose the book owner from the drop-down list.
From the menu choose Views followed by Save to apply the changes.
To remove a column:
- Select a slot in the column you want to remove.
- From the menu choose Views > Remove Column.
The view refreshes without the selected column.
- To save the changes, from the menu choose View followed by Save.