Accessing Shared Appointments
Vision Shared Appointments is accessed from the Clinical Portal.
- Double-click on the Clinical Portal icon on your desktop.
The Clinical Portal login screen displays.
- Enter your User Name and Password.Note - Your user name is your email address.
Vision practices - use your Vision 3 password. For English sites this is the offline password.
- Select your Organisation from the drop down.
- Select Sign In.Note - If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset it by your systems administrator.
The Clinical Portal main screen displays:
- Select the Appointments button.
The Appointments screen displays.
- From the Appointments Home screen you can:
- Return to Clinical Portal menu.
- Select / Deselect Patients.
See - Select a Patient.
- Access the different Appointment views.
See - Clinicians List Overview, Clipboard Overview, Reception View, View a Patient's Appointments and Special Bookings View.
- Set Call Display settings.
See - Call Display.
- Print Appointment reports.
See - Print Full Appointment List.
- Print Emergency Evacuation report.
See - Print Evacuation Report.