Appointment Booking Form
The Appointment Information booking form allows you to create, view and edit booking details. This displays on booking and editing an appointment.
Making an Appointment
- Select the Make Booking button in Reception, Patient's Appointment, Clipboard or Special Booking view.
See - Booking an Appointment - Reception View, Book an Appointment - Patients ViewBook an Appointment - Patients View, Clipboard Overview or Special Bookings View.
- Select a patient. See - Select a Patient.
The booking form displays.
The Booking Form contains:
- Booking Information - How/why the booking was made - the drop-down list is defined in Vision 3. (Optional)
- Comment - Any additional information about the appointment. (Optional)
- Carers - Lists all carers the patient has. Displays name and also the NHS number if the carer is a patient at the same practice.
- Patients Cared For - Lists all patients (registered at the same practice) that this patient cares for. Displays surname, forename and NHS number.
- OK & Print - confirms the booking and prints an appointment label for the patient.
- OK - confirms the booking.
Editing an Appointment
Select the Edit Booking button in Reception, Special Booking or Patient's Appointments view.
See - Edit an Appointment.
The additional fields are:
- Appointment Status - Booked, Arrived, In consultation, Seen or DNA.
- Revert - Reverts the appointment status from 'Arrived' to 'Booked' or from 'In Consultation' to 'Arrived'.
- Arrived in Surgery
- Start Consultation
- End Consultation
- Actual Duration - The length of consultation.
- Waiting Time - The amount of time between the patient's appointment time and consultation start time.
- Booking Information - The date and time of booking and the user.