- Select the Reception button.
Reception view displays. See - Reception View.
- Select the slot and double click or select the Make booking button.
The Patient Select screen displays.
- Select a patient. See - Select a Patient.
Note - If you already have an active patient displayed in the patient banner, selecting a patient does not change the active patient.
The Appointment Information booking form displays:
- Update the booking form as required:
- Extend the duration.
- Record booking information via the drop-down list.
- Add comments relating to the appointment.
- Add SMS Reminder consent status via the drop-down list.
- Add Contact number for SMS reminders.
Note - In a shared care setting, appointments for patients who are registered at an EMIS practice and no sharing agreement exists, are booked as special bookings with demographic information populated.
See - Special Booking.
A booking confirmation message displays.
Note – To print this topic select Print in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.