Moving an Appointment
The cut and paste functions provide a quick means of moving one appointment at a time from one clinician to another.
- Click the Reception button.
The Reception view displays.
- Select from the Organisation dropdown list to view the clinician/clinic sessions at that organisation.
- In the appropriate session, select the appointment you want to move.
- Click the cut button. Note - The appointment will remain in the original slot until pasted into a different slot.
- If you want to paste the appointment into the book of a clinician in a different organisation, select the new organisation from the Organisation dropdown.
- Select an empty slot and click the paste button.
A message displays.
- Click Yes to proceed.
The appointment is pasted into the slot, along with any free text comments and booking information.
A confirmation message displays.Note - The Clipboard view allows you to move and reschedule multiple appointments across sessions and users.