Moving an Appointment
The cut and paste functions provide a quick means of moving one appointment at a time from one clinician to another.
- Select the Reception button.
The Reception view displays.
- Select from the Organisation drop-down list to view the clinician/clinic sessions at that organisation.
- In the appropriate session, select the appointment you want to move.
- Select the Cut button. Note - The appointment will remain in the original slot until pasted into a different slot.
- Optionally, if you want to paste the appointment into the book of a clinician in a different organisation, select the new organisation from the Organisation drop-down.
- Select an empty slot, followed by the Paste button.
An alert displays "Are you sure you want to move the following appointment?".
- Select Yes to proceed.
The appointment is pasted into the slot, along with any free text comments and booking information.
A confirmation message displays.
If the patient has given consent for a SMS reminder, a confirmation message with the new appointment automatically generates.Note - The Clipboard view allows you to move and reschedule multiple appointments across sessions and users.