Reschedule an Appointment from the Clipboard
- Select the Clipboard button.
The view displays.
- Select the item you want to re-schedule.
- In the Slot Search section, use the filters if required.
- Select Find Slots to run the search.
The list of available slots displays by date and time ascending. If you select another column to sort by, the date and time are apply as a secondary sort.Note - If the number of matching slots exceeds 50, a message displays: 'There are more than 50 available slots – the first 50 only are listed here'.
- Locate a free slot and select the Make booking button.
The Appointment Information booking screen displays:
If required, record the Booking Information via the drop-down list and/or enter notes in the Comment box.
Optionally, update the SMS Reminder status and Contact.
If the patient has already given consent for a SMS reminder, a confirmation message with the new appointment automatically generates.
- Select OK to confirm, or OK & Print to print an appointment label.
A booking confirmation message displays, and the re-scheduled item removed from the Clipboard.