Check Patient in
You can mark a patient as arrived from the Patient's Appointments and Reception views:
Patient's Appointments View
- Select a patient. See - Select a Patient.
The Patient's Appointments view displays.
- Locate today's appointment in the Booked appointments list, and select the green Check In button.
The status updates to Arrived , the Arrived in Surgery time recorded and a confirmation message displays.Note - once the patient has been checked in, the check in button alongside the appointment is disabled.
- Select the Reception button.
The Reception view displays.
- If needed, select the relevant organisation from the Organisation drop-down, and select the clinic/clinicians using the View button.
- Locate the booked appointment.
- Double-click the slot to check the patient in.
The status changes to Arrived , the Arrived in Surgery time recorded and the confirmation displays.