The Clinician and Reception views use the following symbols to represent the patient status.
- Booked AppointmentSee Booking Appointments for more information.
- Patient ArrivedSee Check Patient in for more information.
- - Patient in Consultation - Status is updates automatically when a clinician starts a consultation.
- Patient has been Seen - Status updates when a consultation is opened with the next patient, or this can be ended manually by selecting the End Appointment button.See Mark Patient as Seen for more information.
- - DNA - If the patient is not checked in, and their appointment time lapses, the status updates to DNA.
See Revert Patient Status for more information on how to revert a patient status.
Note – To print this topic select Print in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.