Welcome to Organisational Services
The Organisational Services application is designed to support Shared Care Services by allowing the management and viewing of:
- Users - Vision Data Hub user accounts including creating users, resetting passwords and unlocking accounts.
- Services - The viewing of the Shared Care Service with data sharing agreements between organisations.
- Audit Trail - Full access to user and patient activity.
See - Organisational Services.
The shared care applications supports cross-organisational access to data shared between different healthcare providers across multiple care settings.
- A GP led service which includes services to all patients in a Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) or Health Board.
- An out-of-hours service shared by a geographically defined group of practices.
- Community District Nursing teams.
A typical Shared Care Service would be an extended hours service in a locality of GP practices: