- Open the User Details view. See - Search for a User.
- Remove the tick from the Status check box.
The status changes to Inactive.
- Click the Save button.
A popup displays asking for a reason for changing active status.
- Enter a reason for inactivating the user and click OK.
The reason for changing the status, along with the date is displays in the User - Details view.
- Open the Service Details for your organisation. See - Search for Service.
- Select the User Roles view.
The inactivated user displays with a strike through the icon.
- Select the X remove the user from the list.
A popup displays.
Select Yes to dissociate the user.
The view refreshes and the user is removed from the service.