Understanding your Service Connection Status
The Service Connection Status button enables you to quickly check on the connection status of :
- Security Services - This controls the logging in and authenticating of your account.
- Administration Services - This collects and connects your organisation details, eg practice, federation, community etc.
- Patient Services - This is needed to be able to search and display patient information.
- Notifications - This sends tasks to other users, sends the panic alerts and any other processes that involve communicating between two or more users on different computers.
Simply select the Service Connection Status button to view the status of the services:
The Service Connection Status button displays a quick glance traffic light indicator of the services available:
- Green - All services are working
- Amber - At least one service is down, select to view the service that is currently unavailable:
- Red - All services are down