The Vision Anywhere Home screen automatically displays your next booked appointment and a link to appointments booked for today.
Patient records for all today's appointments are automatically downloaded to your device for offline use, when there is an active internet connection.
From this list you can also open patient records and view future or past appointment bookings.
- From the Vision Anywhere Home screen, tap on the Appointments Today tile.
- Your appointments for today are displayed with the time and duration of the appointment along with the patient name and title.
- Appointments for 7 days either side of today are automatically downloaded.
If you want to view these:
- Tap on the date to display a calendar. Simply swipe up or down on the day/month/year columns to choose your date and tap OK.
- Or swipe left or right on the date row.
- Simply tap on a patient from the Appointments list to display their record.
- The patient record is displayed for you to view and record data. See - Viewing a Patient Record and Recording a Consultation.Note - Only booked appointments are displayed in the list and you cannot move, cancel, or mark patients as seen from the Appointments list.
- To get back to your Appointments list after viewing a patient record, go to the Navigation menu and tap Appointments.