The Immunisations heading in the Patient Summary screen displays vaccination information.
Selecting the Immunisation header displays the full vaccination history.
The Immunisations view can also be accessed from the Navigation menu.
The view can also be filtered.
See - Viewing a Patient Record.
- Open a patient record. See - Select and Download Patients.
- To record data an Encounter must be open. See - Encounters.
- Enter the keyword in the dynamic data entry bar.
You can enter 'inf vac' to trigger Influenza vaccinations.
- Select the vaccination.
- Enter vaccination details.
If there is more that one vaccination option start typing to trigger the pick list.
- Enter batch number, and select Save to record.
- Vaccination is saved into the Encounter.