Logging in and Home Screen
Logging in is easy:
- From your Windows device, simply tap or double click the Vision Anywhere button.
- The first time you login need to select your country. To do this select Change. Vision Anywhere will remember this selection the next time you login.
- Select Continue.
- Now carefully enter your user name and password.
- Select Sign In.
- Next you are given the option to select an appointments book which determines which appointments are displayed in your Vision Anywhere session. For instance, you can select your name to see appointments assigned to you or a specific appointments book for minor surgery for example. This depends on the way your practice uses appointments. You can also choose to sign in without a specific appointments book.
- Now select Sign In to display the Vision Anywhere home screen.
The home screen menus are as follows:
- Encounters – This section displays any open patient encounters containing patient data previously added in Vision Anywhere (this means they have not been closed and therefore are not synchronised to Vision 3).
- Any encounters that are closed and are waiting to be synchronised when an internet connection is next made are also displayed. See FAQs - Encounters.
- Next Appointment - Shows the details of the next booked appointment. This is determined by the time on your device and not the order of the patients you have opened in your appointments list. See Next Appointment.
- Appointments - Displays today's booked appointments along with past appointments (last 7 days) and future appointments (7 days ahead) . See Appointments.
- Downloaded Patients – Patients currently stored on your device.
- Search for a Patient - Find any of your registered patients. From here you can tap or click on a patient name to open the patient record. See How do I search for a patient outside of my booked appointment list?.
- Show Patient Contact Details - View patient demographic information. See How do I access detailed patient demographic information?.
- Other Options - If you click on your name you can access the following menu options:
- Settings - From here you can access settings and preferences for decision support and encounter settings.
- Sign out - Sign out of Vision Anywhere.