Adding an Encounter
- Open a patient record. See - Selecting Patients - Overview.
- From the Patient Summary screen select New Encounter button.
- You can now add data to the encounter. See - Adding Clinical Data.
- Acute Visit is the default encounter type. To change this simply select the menu and choose the appropriate encounter type.
The Current Encounter screen displays.
- Select the Close this Encounter button to save and send the data back to the practice system.
Note - The patient record can be searched during the Encounter. See - Searching the Patient's Record.