Consultation Manager Setup - Patient Record
To configure your patient record options within Consultation Manager:
- From Consultation Manager , select Consultation - Options - Setup.
- Select the Patient Record tab and complete as required:
- Show initially as large as possible - Tick maximise the patient record selected.
- Show drop target automatically on dragging - Tick to enable the floating drop target, see Drag and Drop for details.
- Read Colour Coding - Select to customise the READ chapter colour scheme for Problems and Timeline. The chapter of the READ term selected for a problem determines the colour of the book by the Problem heading and the timeline line.
There are various system distributed views within Vision that tailor the screens presented within Consultation Manager. You can also create Practice defined views and personal views. See Patient Record - Views for details.
- Enable Read Popup dialog - Tick to enable the ability to trigger a pop-up Read Term - Add screen when you start typing without selecting any specific area.
- Record in Structured Data Area:
- Tick to display a list of Structured Data Area's (SDA) based on the Read term selected. The recommended SDA is highlighted.
- Untick to display a list of Structured Data Area's (SDA) based on the Read term selected including an option to select a general Medical History - Add screen.
- Automatically select best SDA - Tick to enable Vision to automatically select best SDA based on the Read code selected. Cannot be ticked if Record in Structured Data Area is unticked.
- Show text on buttons - Tick to label buttons where offered, for example .
- Show Setup Form at Startup - Tick to show the Consultation Manager Setup form every time you access Consultation Manager. This is particularly useful for administration staff with a varied role within the practice.
- Select OK to save and close, or select another tab to continue set up.