Adding a Contraception Entry
To record a contraception entry:
- From Consultation Manager , select the patient required and start a consultation if required.
- Select Add - Contraception, remember you can use <Alt+A> then <Alt+C> if using the keyboard.
- The Contraceptive - Add screen displays:
- Complete as follows:
- Date Seen - Defaults to today's date, update as required.
- Clinician - Defaults to the staff member or GP signed on for the current session, update as required.
- Private - Defaults to unticked, tick if you are recording a private consultation.
- In Practice - Ticked by default, remove tick to record result was recorded out of the practice.
- Service Read Term - Defaults to 61...00 Contraception select from the available list as required.
- Service Type - Defaults to <None>. This option is no longer used.
- New Claim Expiry Date - Defaults to 12 months. This option is no longer used.
- Date IUCD Fitted - If a coil has been fitted, enter the date of fitting here.
- Last Claim Expiry Date - This option is no longer used.
- Notes - Select to add free text if required.
- Recall - Select to add recall dates if required.
- IOS - This option is no longer used.
- Select OK to save and close.
Other ways to add Contraception entries include:
- Vision + alert window
- Right click Navigation Pane - Contraception - Management Plan
- An existing Contraception entry
Simply right click on the entry and select Add.