Issuing Repeat Prescriptions
To issue a repeat prescription:
- From Consultation Manager , select the patient and start a consultation if required.
- Select List Repeat Therapy .
- Tick the medications you want to issue, or select Select All
- Press <F9>, Print or Finalise (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) Close (Scotland) to issue.
- Check the Doctor to Sign Prescription is correct, if not update as required.
- Press <F9>, Print or Finalise (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) Close (Scotland) to print.
If the requested item(s) is not shown - Select Filter Expired Repeats and Filter Inactive Repeats to give a list of valid repeats (leave Filter Valid repeats undepressed).
If the required items are still not shown there may be an expired item that needs reauthorising.
Repeat Master Icons
- Valid repeat master - Can be issued
- Expired repeat master - Needs reauthorising
- Inactivated repeat master
- Prescribed outside of the practice
- Batch repeat master