Reporting and Interaction of MED3 Data
MED3 activity saved and attached to a patient’s record is included in any GP2GP transfer.
You can add the MED3 Doctors Statement entity to an Ad-Hoc search, set your required criteria and print out a report to show the patients with qualifying data.
- From the Vision front screen, select Reporting - Search and Reports - New Ad-hoc search .
- Select Add Entity, open All other Clinical Data - Miscellaneous and highlight MED3 Doctors Statement.
- Select OK.
- Set up and run the rest of the search as required, see Search and Reports - Search Details Overview for further Search and Report details
To view the audit trail of any item:
From Consultation Manager , simply right click on an item and select Audit Trail. All updates are marked in red.
All MED3 transactions can be viewed from Event Log
- From the Vision front screen, select Management Tools – Event Log .
- From the Event Type pane, select Other Events – MED3.
- Select Search.
- All MED3 statements are listed.
- Highlight the MED3 you are interested in and the details are displayed in Detail below.
- Select Close when finished.