Within Daybook there are several utilities that assist in the day to day running and management of tasks:
- Task Templates - Enables templates to be set up for common tasks, see Task Templates for details.
- Maintain Frequent Task List - Ensures the templates you use most are offered first, see Maintain Frequent Task List for details.
- User Specific Categories - Allows you to colour code for your own tasks, see User Specific Categories for details.
- Out of Office - Notifies anyone allocating a task to you that you are not available, see Out of Office for details.
- Archive Old Tasks – Enables you to set an individual archiving protocol to manage your initiated tasks, see Archive Old Tasks for details.
See Video Tutorial - Creating and Using Task Templates within Daybook and Viewing Archived Tasks for further details.
Note – To print this topic select Print in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.