Daily Check List Summary
The following is a list of checks that your practice should carry out each day:
From Mail Gateway :
- Check the Clinical Schedule.
- If there were any errors in the last clinical interface run, the Clinical Schedule section displays in red, simply select Run Now to clear. If the error does not clear, contact the Helpdesk on the usual number.
- Check the Task Status tabs.
- If there are any Task errors the relevant tab displays in red, see the relevant topic for details on clearing Task errors.
From GP Communicator :
- Check the Attention folder (where copies of messages in error display).
- Action any messages that require attention, see Resolving Messages in Error.
- Check the Today folder within the Incoming folder and Outgoing folder to check that your messages are being sent and received.
- Files should not be in there for more than 24 hours. If they are there for longer, select Run Now within Mail Gateway to refresh and now check again.
Other Tasks in summary
- From Mail Gateway , select Rebuild Folders, see Rebuild Folders and Restart, this helps prevent any problems from occurring.
Note – To print this topic select Print in the top right corner and follow the on-screen prompts.