Message and Right Mouse Menu
The Message menu and right mouse options are the same, they are a quick context-sensitive set of menu options.
From the Staff or Patients tabs, you can either:
- Point to a message and right click, or
- Tick the messages you want to select and then either right click or select the Message menu for the following options:
From the Message menu, you can:
- Allocate Actions to a message - Select Actions to choose an action for the message, see Actions for details.
- Add Alerts to a message - See Alerts for details.
- Allocate or re-allocate this message(s) to a member of staff - See Allocating a Message for details.
- Assign or re-assign this message to a patient - See Assigning a Patient for details.
- Forward a message to Docman for processing - See Attachment Forward for details.
- File a message - See Filing for details.
- Update the Read status - See Marking Messages as Read for details.
- Mark as Complete - See Marking an Action as Complete for details.
- Message - See Message for details.
- View Messages for Patient - Lists all the messages for that patient, see Individual Patients tab and Search for a patient for details.
- View original - Displays the original message of a copy.
- Patient Details - Displays the demographic details for the assigned patient.
- View recent and future appointments - Displays recent and future booked appointments for the assigned patient, see View Future Appointments for details.
- Print - Select to print the selected message, see Printing Mail for details.
- Archiving - select from:
Archive - Remove message permanently from Mail Manager, see Archiving Individual Messagesfor details.
- Recover from Archive - Select to retrieve a message from the archive file.
- Consultation Manager - Opens the selected patient record in Consultation Manager .