Editing Registration Details
Editing Patient Details (0.47)
In Registration, when you select a patient their Registration - Personal Details screen displays.
If you close the Registration - Personal Details screen, until another patient selected you can simply select Edit Patient to access their details for updating.
From the Registration - Personal Details screen, select the tab and the section to update as required:
- Personal - See Registration - Personal Details
- Address - See Registration - Address and Change an address
- Registration - See Registration Details screen and Edit Registration Status
- Notes - See Registration - Notes
- Other - See Registration - Other Details
- Ids - See Registration - Identifiers
- Family - See Registration - Family Details and Family Transfer
- FP69 - See
- Consent - See Registration - Consent
- Online Services - See Online Services
- Preferences - See
When your amendments have finished click on OK.
For Registration Links practices, when making an amendment in most fields for an active patient (ie not a temporary or emergency patient), an Amendment Transaction will be generated which will be transmitted to the HA informing them of the change (see Amendment Transaction).
Below is a list of the fields that generate Amendment transactions. Note that amending some fields, such as changing a patient's GP or address may also have other implications, for example, a change of address out of the practice area may result in a Deduction Transaction being sent by the TP, and removal of the patient from the list.
GP Code*, GP Ref**, Surname, Forename(s), Previous Surname, Birth Surname**, CHI Number**, NHS Number, Title*, Sex, Date of birth, Address (5 fields), Postcode, Drugs Dispensed Marker, Rural Mileage (Blocked/Special/Walking in England/Wales; Road, Footpath and Water Miles in Scotland), Residential Institution Code*, Institution Code **
* in England and Wales only; ** in Scotland only
Changing a patient's date of birth