Moving and Cancelling Appointments
To move an appointment from the Day or Patient View:
- Right click (or long press if using touch screen) on the appointment you want to move.
- Select Move.
- Find the appointment you want to move your patient to and right click.
- Select on View clipboard and all of the moved patients on the clipboard are displayed.
- Select your patient from the Marked for Move section of the clipboard, your patient and all the associated comments are automatically moved to the new date and time.
To cancel an appointment in the Day, or Patient View:
- Right click on the appointment you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel .
- Select a Cancellation reason from the drop down list.
- Click Save.
You may need to hold appointment slots and this can be done by:
- Right click (or Long Press if using touch screen) to highlight an appointment slot or slots.
- Select Hold Slot .
- The appointment status icon changes from Add to Held .
To release Held Slots:
- Right Click (or Long Press for touch screen) on the Held slots.
- Select Release Slot.
To make a quick appointment for a patient you can copy their existing appointments from the Day or Patient View, rather than having to select the patient again. To do this:
- Right click (or long press is using touch screen) over the appointment and select Copy .
- Select the slot you want to copy the appointment too then right click on it and select View Clipboard .
- The clipboard displays Copied Appointments above Marked for Move. You have two options:
- Select the patient anywhere on the appointment and the patient is automatically copied into the new appointment. (e.g. recurring appointment for a dressing change).
- Select the patient by clicking on the Exclude comments box to copy the appointment and the previous comments into the new appointment. (e.g. patient needing multiple appointment for different reasons).