The Session view is the default screen that displays when the Appointments app opens.
This view displays the clinician and clinic sessions side by side, to show all appointments at a glance.
- AM or PM view
- Seven day date selector
See - Apply or Edit Filters.
- View Menu - easily navigate to other views
- Command Menu - add sessions or refresh the view
- Free slot search
See - Free Slot Search - Overview.
- Scroll down or across to access more appointments
- Status Time - hover over the Arrived, In Consultation and Seen symbol to display the time of the status
- Today - to return back to today's appointments, this displays when you have navigated away from today
- Appointment status - select to check patient in or increment status
- Events - display under the Clinician's name
Session View Overview
From the Session view you can also navigate to the other views and access the clipboard:
The individual columns can be collapsed to show a slot count summary.
Default filters can also be applied per user to the Session view.