3 Quick Steps to Booking an Appointment
The quickest way to find an available appointment is the Free slot search or by browsing the Reception View.
Optionally, use Filter to refine the slots, for example, specific clinician or slot type.
The booking form displays, in Patient name enter either the patient name or date of birth, press return and select the patient required.
If required, the following can be updated:
- Slot Type
- Duration - see Extending the Duration of an Appointment for further details
- Appointment comments - For example, you could add the clinical reason
You can also check:
- Scheduled (future) appointments
- Completed (previous) appointments
- Cancelled appointments
- Book + Print to book the appointment and print an appointment label, or
- Book to book the appointment with no label.
The booking confirmation message displays: