Preferences - Label Printing
You can set up a label printer to enable label printing when you book an appointment.
To set up your label printer:
- From Appointments, select the arrow next to your name and select Preferences:
- The Appointments Preferences list displays, select Label Printing:
- Complete as required:
- Practice default - Select the default printer required
- User override - Select a different printer if you want to print elsewhere
- Footer text - Enter any text you want to add to the bottom of the Appointment label, for example, opening hours or branch address
- Select the back arrow to close the Appointments Preferences screen.