Preferences - Patient Data
You can set the information that displays about a patient when you book them an appointment.
To set which patient data displays:
- From Appointments, select the arrow next to your name and select Preferences:
- The Appointments Preferences list displays, select Patient Data:
- Complete as required:
- Patient information display - Tick Display patient recall information (in Patient view) to display recall information in Patient Details
- Timescale for patient appointment data - Select the time frame to display appointment information on the Booking form and in Patient Details for, the default is the last 6 months
- DNA Icon - Tick Pulse on to display the patient's DNA's. If you select to display DNA's select a number to trigger the display.
- Preferred spoken Language - Defaults the filter selections to the spoken language preference of the patient when an appointment is made in the Patient view.