Patient Notes are designed to be used as patient specific information to help both you and the patient, for example, Patient is extremely deaf.
You can see Patient Notes from:
- A booking form, under the patient demographics
- The hover message, when you hover over a booked slot:
- The Patient Details View
To Add or Edit a Patient Note
- Select the patient and open the Patient Details View, see Accessing the Patient Details View for details.
- Patient Notes displays under Demographics, to amend them in any way, select Edit .
- Add or update the information required:
- Select Save to save and close.
- Select the back arrow to return to the previous screen.