Navigating Clinical Audit
Clinical Audit provides comprehensive reports which generate automatically:
- The menu options change depending on which tab is active in the bottom section.
- Use the Audit Source to set the active view.
See - Overview of nGMS/QOF Audits.
- Select an audit line to view the patients in the group, from here you can right click and open the patient's record in Consultation Manager.
- The blue lines are the audit Category.
- The dark red lines are the Sub Headings.
- The green lines show the Clinical Category.
- Each audit line has a date and version number.
- Select and drag the splitter lines to resize the tab / graph areas.
- There are several different tabs which give different aspects of the data.
Clinical Audit generates automatically each night.
- If the Generate button is red, the statistics are due for generation, or there are new audits.
- Newly imported audits display in red with an exclamation mark to the left of each line.
- Press the Continue Generation button, or wait for the audit to automatically run over night.
Hosted practices need to make a request via Helpline.