Age Sex Display Options
To view the age / sex distribution, select an audit line, then choose the Age Sex tab in the bottom section.
This displays age bands along the top of the table, and count or percentage for each column.
This enables the Age Sex and Graph menus, along with additional items on the toolbar.
- Keep Y Axis Constant - When active, the axis of the graph you are viewing remains fixed, even if you change criteria of the graph.
- Age / Sex Wizard – Select different styles of column charts or line graphs; and also Percentage adjustment options for Age / Sex. See - Age Sex Wizard.
Age Sex Menu
- Show Patients – Ticked by default, displays for the active line in the lower left pane.
- Counts – Displays age sex graphs by patient numbers in audit group.
- Percents - Displays age sex graphs by percentage of base population.
- Percents adjusted for Sex bias - Display age sex graphs by percentage within one sex only. For example, this takes all the male patients and shows their percentage by age, as oppose to the proportional representation of the whole group.
- Percents adjusted for Age bias - Display age sex graphs by percentage within each age group, so you can see the proportion of male and female patients.
- Percents adjusted for Age and Sex Bias - This is active if the base population selected in %Base is different from that on the audit group.
- Previous Base Population – Select the higher level base population for the age sex graphs.
- Next Base Population - Select the next lower level base population for the age sex graphs.
- Export Results - Export in CSV format.
- Fit to Graph – If you have zoomed into a graph, this restores normal view.
- Fix Axes – The axes of the graph you are viewing will remain fixed, even if you change criteria of the graph.
- Toggle Style – Change between column charts or line graphs.
- Properties – Choose colours and label style for charts or graphs.
- Print Preview
- Show Sexes Together, Show Sexes Separately, Show Male Only, Show Female Only – Change how the age sex graph displays.
- View Patients - Select a count / percentage to view the patients in that range.
- Use the drop down lists to change month / year.